These free Spanish printables will help you learn, review, and reinforce basic Spanish words and phrases. Included are printables to help you learn numbers, colors, and the alphabet.
If it's not already clear, "printables" here just means that the material can be printed off. In fact, they're made specifically to be printed; you can save them for free and take them anywhere with you, or use them to teach others basic Spanish.
For more Spanish language learning resources, consider these free Spanish worksheets that will help you reinforce your skills. If you'd like to learn another language, there are also some free French worksheets to help you with that.
Learn Spanish Numbers With These Free Printables
These free printables will help you learn and review numbers in Spanish from 1 to 100. There are flashcards, number of the day activities, and triangle puzzles.
- Printable Spanish Flashcards (Numbers 1-12): Create your own flashcards to learn Spanish numbers 1 through 12.
- Spanish Numbers 1-20 Flash Cards: Print out these free Spanish flashcards so kids can learn their Spanish numbers.
- Spanish Number of the Day: A printable so students can focus on one Spanish number a day.
- Spanish Numbers 0-15 Triangle Puzzles: Solve the triangle puzzles by matching up the English number word with the Spanish number word.
- Spanish Numbers 1-100: Learn numbers 1 through 20 and then 30, 40, etc., up to 100, all on a single page with this free Spanish numbers printable. Pronunciations are included, too.
Free Spanish Alphabet Printables
Learn the Spanish alphabet with these free printables which include sheets with the complete alphabet and coloring pages.
- The Spanish Alphabet: Print this full Spanish alphabet to learn the ABC's.
- Complete Spanish Alphabet: A list of all the Spanish letters with pronunciation examples, the "name" of the letters, and a comparison to the pronunciation of English letters.
- Spanish ABC Coloring Pages: These free, printable coloring pages feature each letter of the Spanish alphabet along with an item that starts with that letter as well as the name of that item. Both uppercase and lowercase coloring pages are available.
- Spanish Alphabet Chart: A Spanish alphabet chart whether each letter has a picture along with the word.
Learn Spanish Colors With Free Printables
Review all the Spanish words for colors with these identification and crossword printables.
- Colors Crossword: Learn the colors in Spanish by playing a crossword that helps form the association between the word and the color.
- Spanish Colors: A simple lesson that teaches you Spanish colors. Just scroll down the page to see the English and Spanish words next to each other painted in the color they're describing.
- Spanish Color Clouds: This is nearly identical to the previous document except that this one has each color on a separate page and no English translation. Instead, a colored cloud is shown to explain what the Spanish word means.
More Free Spanish Printables
Here are some more free Spanish printables to help you learn greetings, vocabulary, animals, opposites, items around the house, feelings, and parts of the body.
- Label Things Around Your House: This file contains lots of ordinary household items in both Spanish and English. You can print and cut out the Spanish terms and place them around your house for easy learning.
- Feelings In Spanish: Use this lesson to learn a few emotions in Spanish, both by looking at images and reading through the text.
- Opposites Cards: Print off this set of "opposite cards" to learn Spanish words that are opposites of each other. Be sure to fold the paper down the center of both columns to separate the two sets of words. Here's another that might be easier to read.
- Parts of the Head: This drawing labels each part of the head and face along with both the English and Spanish word.
- Greetings in Spanish: Learn how to greet people in Spanish with this free printable. There are places to write out the words after learning them to help with memorization.